Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Woolen Oak Mystery Stitch-A-Long

Hello Everyone!!!
Gosh so much has happened since I last posted!!!
I'm either on Facebook or stuck at home sewing and stitching!
Of course we all have been stuck at home.......
I  wanted to tell you all about the new Stitch - A - Long we are a part of.....
Woolen Oak Mystery Stitch a Long
 Join our Facebook group to find out all of the details Here:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/woolenoak/?ref=bookmarks
Or
go to My Red Door Designs website:
www.myreddoordesigns.com 
and click on Woolen Oak Mystery!
Such a fun group of designers!

We have decided to offer our kits as a pre sale,
you can find my Block #3
here on my
Etsy Shop 
Kits won't ship until June 13th, 
the free block will be posted June 15th on my website.....
many customers have requested a pre-sale so why not?

Just a peek of the wool selection in the Mystery Kit!!! Yes!!! It's Fall! 


No comments:

Post a Comment