Saturday, June 8, 2013

Pins?







Pins?  No, not me, I'm not playing with them!
No matter where I hide
 them or think I've put them away, 
my little helper finds them. 
So now I'm teaching her how 
to pin my squares together, 
I think it will save me time!  
Or she's gonna get bored. 
I'm sure we're going to have a few stuck 
fingers and toes along the way,
but a girl just has to learn!  
P.S. She love's sizzors too! :[

Here are a few new things we've been working on
besides teaching and playing with the kidos:
Kits to follow!
Be sure to follow us on Instagram and Like us on facebook
and NEW to our Etsy Shop; digital instant download patterns


Little Black Cabin Kit

Checkerboard Stars Kit

Next Block of The Month ready to ship

Yellow Brick Road Kit

Not sure what we're calling this one, but Kits will be available!

No comments:

Post a Comment