Friday, June 8, 2012

The Calico Horse and My Red Door Designs

Im very excited to announce that The Calico Horse and My Red Door Designs have teamed up!  We have created an amazing website for online orders.  We have moved the website to My Red Door Designs, where you will be able to find a variety of items, such quilt kits, wool kits, patterns and supplies.  Keeping up my website while running the shop was very difficult,  but now with the help of my friend Linda the website looks amazing.  Linda's knowledge of computers, and talent for designing an easy to use site, has been extremely helpful.  Together we will work hard to maintain a current website with new ideas and products.

Along with a great website, My Red Door Designs/The Calico Horse will be going to Long Beach in July, and Road To California in January.  We are very excited that we can continue to vend at quilt shows, and see so many of our friends.  I want to thank so many of you for all you're support, and encouragement in the past months.  Closing the doors to the shop was extremely hard, I had made so many friends, getting to share my sons weddings and babies with you, so many of you were like family.   I will have the best of both worlds, spending time with the grand babies, a little traveling with my husband, and still get to work with quilts. What more could a girl ask for:)

Linda and I look forward to seeing so many of you at The Long Beach Quilt Show in July and Road To California January.

Sincerely,

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment